Ads 720 x 90

Mom's Sticky Chicken From 1972 Good Recipes

A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Mom's Sticky Chicken From 1972, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Mom's Sticky Chicken From 1972 recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.

Mom's Sticky Chicken From 1972

My Mom continually served this cold at our circle of relatives picnics, however misplaced the recipe for over 40 years. She currently discovered it and shared it with me! Finally! This turned into my favored food as a kid, and I even have searched every recipe website, but have not discovered it! So I am posting it here for YOU! I made this for a potluck wondering I would serve it bloodless as my formative years reminiscences remember, however it became SOOOO exact warm that I caught it in my slow cooker to maintain it warm in the course of the potluck! Everyone requested for the recipe! It become a HIT! You can maintain in a gradual cooker on Warm/Low for 3 to four hours!

Ingredients :

  • three pounds reduce-up fowl
  • 1 tablespoon garlic salt, or to taste
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cups cornstarch
  • 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • ½ cup vinegar
  • ¼ cup water
  • ¼ cup ketchup
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce (which includes Kikkoman(R))
  • 1 tablespoon warm pepper sauce (consisting of Frank's RedHot(R))

Instructions :

Prep : 20M Cook : 6M Ready in : 1H50M

Notes :

If this Mom's Sticky Chicken From 1972 recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!

Videos For Mom's Sticky Chicken From 1972 :

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter